Thursday, March 12, 2020

No longer on youtube.

as you guys are aware im not uploading my music on youtube anymore. There are a number of reasons why and ill go over them along with the history of my youtube chanbels.. I used to have a channel called radioactivelab and i mainly just uploaded there for fun before i discontinued making videos on there. 

Then i made a new channel (i cant remember the name of it) that i posted some of the music i was working on. Unfortunetly the channel got copyright striked for no reason. I was only uploading my own music that i created but got copyright striked never the less. 

Few years later i made a channel called TylorVaughanMusic where ive uploaded my music creations. Ive decided to delete that channel my self for these reasons:

1. Because i was afraid to get copyright striked again 

2. The videos didnt get a whole lot of views to begin with

3. Ive decided that it would be easier to upload my music creations to one place for now which is bandcamp. 

If youd like to see my work click here-

tylorvaughan.bandcamp.com

No comments:

Post a Comment